1. Hi! I'm Kayla and I live in College Station, TX with my wonderful husband of 10 months and our two crazy fluffballs that are kittens.
2. I'm 25 weeks pregnant as of today! We're having a little girl this November. We do have a name picked out and if you ask me this weekend what it is I'll most definitely share because I'm getting to the point where I can't keep it a secret any longer!
3. I graduated from Texas A&M in 2013 (but was class of 2012...oops!) with a degree in horticulture. We decided to set up shop (our lives) here for a little while. Ask me how excited I am for football season to begin. SO STINKIN EXCITED.
4. I was born and raised Catholic, but didn't really get into it all until later on in college, so I still often feel like a new Catholic most of the time. I love me some Adoration, Catholic Answers, and getting to be a part of the perfect Catholic community that is St. Mary's.
5. I really liked Bonnie's post where she shared her personality type for Edel attendees she may meet. I don't know a lot about the other types off the top of my head but if you do, I'm an ISFP...but I'm right on the line between introverted and extroverted and I can be the latter. If Enneagrams are your thing, I think I'm a 4 but I've never taken a formal test or anything fancy. So there's that!
6. I love pretty much anything that has to do with food and drinks. I love cooking, baking, mixing cocktails, making lattes, eating and drinking said things, trying new restaurants, eating at food trucks, etc. I feel like food is my biggest hobby. Is that sad? I hope not.
[She's a big fan of margaritas, too]
7. I am truly so excited to meet so many incredible women this weekend. I can't wait to see your cute babies and get ALL the advice you have to offer. I can't wait to hear about your travel journeys and where you're from and what you like to do! Really, I love listening, so please feel free to talk my ear off if you meet me.
Have a great weekend friends!