Jun 11, 2014

5 {High End} All Time Makeup Favorites

Every now and then, you come across a makeup product that couldn't be more perfect. I've fallen in love with one too many products that have come from Sephora or Ulta and unfortunately they're ones that I can't justify repurchasing every time I run out because money. However, these products are ones that I plan on coming back to in the future and will always recommend to others who want to splurge on a great product.

For Day 3 of Makeup Week, I'm sharing with you my 5 High End Favorites -- and linking up with Hallie and the gang for 5 Favorites!


1. Awhile back, I got a sample of the BECCA Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation and fell in love. The sample matched my skin tone perfectly and the foundation felt like nothing on my skin (I hate it when you can feel the foundation sitting on top..yuck). It's gorgeous!

2. I love the Benefit Brow Bar at Ulta. The last time I went to get them done was for my wedding. The girl used the Benefit Gimme Brow on me after waxing and I had to have it for myself. It's a lightly tinted brow gel that's perfect for a low maintenance look since it requires all of 2 seconds to apply.

3. As I mentioned yesterday, the Urban Decay Naked Palette is where it's at if you love neutral eyeshadows. You can create so many different looks with it! I've had mine for years now and I still reach for it nearly daily.


4. My love for winged eyeliner began when I was introduced to the Clinique Cream Liner while studying abroad in London (even though Clinique is clearly an American brand...silly me). It's so smooth to apply and the little pot doesn't seem to dry up nearly as fast as other gel/cream liners.


5. Have I mentioned how much I love mascara? (I kid. I know I'm obsessed.) The Tarte Amazonian Clay mascara is just perfect. First of all, the packaging is adorable. I don't know how it does it, but my lashes just love this stuff.

*Bonus*
This isn't exactly a makeup product, but it sure does remove your makeup. Bioderma is my all time favorite remover, hands alllll the way down. Unfortunately for us American folk, we can only order it online -- and it ain't as cheap as the wipes you can get at the drugstore. My husband gave me a bottle for Christmas this year and I just ran out last week. It was a sad day. Bioderma is the most gentle remover I've ever tried. I don't know what's in it, but it's French and the French know their skincare.

Do you have any high end makeup favorites that you're enamored with?

No comments:

Post a Comment