Feb 10, 2014

WIWS #1

Hi friends! I decided to try out a "What I Wore Sunday" post today instead of the predetermined food/DIY post that usually comes on Mondays. I found Fine Linen and Purple's link up last week and loved the idea! I've loved getting dressed up for mass ever since I was a little girl. I've been going through a major pants phase this winter...I really don't know why. I have always loved wearing dresses and dresses with tights in the winter, but this year I'm just not feeling it. I blame the unseasonably cold Texas weather. Because of that, my outfits have looked a little more casual. 

My husband and I got to spend the weekend in the Dallas area with my parents. We went to the Museum of Biblical Art on Saturday. It was pretty darn neat. I don't think I've been around any Christian art since I spent some time in Florence, back when I had very little understanding about it. I'm hoping to post some pictures of what we saw later this week! We spent the rest of the day at Trader Joe's, seeing Monuments Men (insert sad disappointed face here), and stuffing our faces with pizza. Of course we went to mass early Sunday morning before heading back home. I love a good weekend getaway!




Scarf -- Forever 21
Pants -- J.Crew
Boots -- Anne Klein
Purse -- Target {Old}

What did you do this weekend? Do you link up to WIWS?

P.S. I added some new buttons to my sidebar for my Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest pages. Check 'em out, and let me know what yours are!

No comments:

Post a Comment