I'm not one to buy HUGE purses, so this one is pretty medium-sized for me although it is stuffed to the brim and I had a hard time opening it this morning because my wallet got stuck in the zipper. Oops! It's an old school Dooney and Bourke that I got for dirt cheap at Plato's Closet years ago. It was pretty beat up to begin with, but like I said: cheap. And I love a good crossbody bag!
Let's take a peak:
1. Card pouch. This one's from Target's good old dollar section and holds my 'loyalty program' type cards. I don't really use any of them all that often so I transferred them into this pouch so it wouldn't weigh down my wallet/purse. That kind of defeated the purpose, though, because I definitely still carry them around every day.
2. Big green wallet from Fossil. Complete with a gum stain. How the heck does someone get gum on their wallet?
3. Cheap sunnies from F21. Husband lovingly refers to these as 3-D movie glasses.4. My pens of choice: Pentel RSVP and Pilot G-2.
5. Gum. Hah! 5 Gum for item #5. I didn't even do that on purpose.
6. Marshmallow scented hand sanitizer from like, October. I hate the scent which is probably why it's taken me so long to go through it.
7. Tide To-Go pen. I've used this probably twice within the last year, but I know the day I take it out of my bag will be the day I spill coffee on me when I'm out running errands.
8. Werther's wrapper. From earlier when I ate
9. Three lip products: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Stain in Standout, NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair, and Burt's Bees in mango. I'm pretty much just a lip balm wearer day-to-day, but the matte lipstick rocks and the gloss smells soooo good. And you know when you put a lip product in your purse, it stays in there.
10. Nivea tin. For my super dry winter hands. *Cringe*
11. Keys! Complete with another 10 loyalty cards I use once a year, i.e. Ikea family. We live 3 hours away from an Ikea.
12. A rosary. Because just in case.
13. Mini floss. Because I have a sweet tooth and I'm trying to avoid cavities.
Well, there it is! It kind of seems boring laid out like that. Note to self: find something glittery I can carry around in my purse.
What's in your purse right now? Any must haves?